Employee Changes

Forms for Employment Changes

Change of Address - Name Form

Change of Address or Phone Number

Please submit the completed Change of Address Form to UEC Human Resources (UE-104) immediately, so that your personnel record and applicable benefits information is updated.

Timely submission of your Change of Address Form will help to ensure that your insurance carriers are notified and that any correspondences, including W-2 forms, are sent to the correct address.

Please contact UEC Human Resources at (909) 537-7589 for more information.