Regular Benefit Employees:
(Employees eligible to receive UEC benefits based on the employee's number of hours and the nature and length of the employee's assignment)
- Medical - 2 Options: Kaiser Traditional HMO Plan and Kaiser PPO.
- Dental - Guardian Life DentalGuard Preferred DPPO.
- Vision - Guardian-VSP.
- Flex Cash option
- CalPERS Retirement - A Defined Benefit Pension Plan. Employees are vested after 5 years with 2% of final compensation. "Normal" retirement age varies on CalPERS membership.
- CalPers 457 - Voluntary Tax deferred supplement income plan.
- Group Term Life/ Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) - $25,000 in coverage- Employer paid. Employees also have the option to enroll in Optional Life, Enhanced AD&D.
- Holidays - approximately 13/year.
- Personal Holiday - 1 per year (equal to 8 hours).
- Vacation accruals - starts at 6.67 hours per month (10 days per year) See Employee Handbook for more information on accrual rates.
- Sick pay accruals - 8 hours/month
- Educational Assistance - After 6 months of employment, tuition is reimbursed for up to a maximum of 6 units or 2 courses, whichever is greater. Benefit is based on availability of funding.
- Workers' Compensation
- Unemployment Insurance (except International Students)
- State Disability Insurance (except International Students)
*NOTE: All employees are eligible for Worker's Compensation, Unemployment Insurance, and State Disability Insurance. International students are eligible for Worker's Compensation only.
University Enterprises Corporation at CSUSB strives to be a compelling place to work and to offer great benefits and opportunities to its employees. For more information and for benefit eligibility, please contact UEC Human Resources at (909) 537-7589.